How Long Do Temporary Nose Jobs Last?

How long do you have to wait before you get a second temporary nose job? The reason for the question is: in the event that the first temp nose job does not last long.

How long does a nonsurgical nose job last?

+1

All dermal corrections with fillers will vary as to length of time you see the correction.

Softer fillers such as the hyaluronic acids Juvederm or Restylane will last 6 months and up to 12 months on the far end. These are most often used in the nose body, around the tip and on the sides.

For a change to the nose bridge, which is supported by bone, Radiesse is an excellent choice and will last 18 to 24 months on average.

Nonsurgical nose jobs are by nature temporary as the fillers used will eventually break down and be absorbed by the body.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Depends on the filler: Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse, etc.

+1

By "temporary nose job," I assume you mean a non-surgical rhinoplasty done with an injectable filler. In that case, its duration really depends on the specific filler used. As very rough averages, I usually tell my patients the following:

• Restylane: 6 months.
  • Juvederm: 6-8 months.
  • Radiesse: 12-24 months.
  • Artefill: permanent.

Hope this helps,

--DCP

David C. Pearson, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon