Can a Temporal Brow Lift Be Succesful with Fillers ?

and which one is the best filler for this? and should i opt for a permenant filler?

Brow lift with fillers

+1

The answer is no. Fillers do not lift. It is possible to use botox just near the brow to perform some lift by relaxing the depressors of the brow but fillers such as restylane or perlane do not lift (ever). Watch out for any gimick that tells you a filler lifts (like a "liquid facelift")

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Can I use a filler for a temporal brow lift?

+1

Yes, I would say so, but it needs to be combined with lipo-infiltration. Fat is the best filler!

Grand Junction Plastic Surgeon

Can a temporal Brow Lift be done with fillers?

+1

Not IMHO.  I have performed Brow Lifts for over 20 years and from your photos, the eyebrows are quite low.  Fillers would not be able to elevatre the eyebrows reliably or completely...this would require a Brow Lift.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Brow lift

+1

Brow lift can be achieved with Botox treatments; soft tissue fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane can be used as well.

Toronto Dermatologist

Temporal brow lift

+1

I have used Botox to raise the lateral brow but it is temporary. I have also filled in the lateral brow with filler to raise it up as well.