Non Invasive Options For a Temple Lift?

Hello. I just turned 23 years old. I know this seems a bit young for an eyebrow lift of any sort. Well My brows kind of droop downwards and it gives me a sad/tired expression. I am so sick of this. When my hair is put back in a ponytail it seems to solve the problem. I already have a far back/thin hair line. I only want the lateral brows lifted. What would be my options for the least invasive procedure that will get the job done? I don't want my hairline to go further back, and it is a bit thin.

Combining Botox With Volumizers Works Well For NonSurgical Brow Lifts

+1

The injection of a neuromodulator, such as Botox, Dysport or Xeomin, when instilled in small, microdroplet amounts in the region of the outer third of the eyebrows can lead to a pleasing elevation of the brows and restore the upward and outward flare of the brows characteristic of the youth. Placed appropriately, the downward pull of the muscles in the region can be weakened giving a competitive advantage to the muscles above the brow and thereby making possible the lift that is obtained. The results last about four to six months.

To further improve the cosmetic result and to enhance and prolong the effect, I find that combining a neuromodulater with the use of a volumizing filler, such as Juvederm UltraPlus XC, injected immediately under and slightly above and below the lateral third of the eyebrow leads to further aesthetic improvement and gratifying results that may last a year or more. 

Best Non Invasive Options for a Lateral Eyebrow Lift

+1

The Best Non Invasive Options for a Lateral Eyebrow Lift for a 23 year old would be                                                  using Botox or Dysport  on the lateral obicularis occuli muscle - the muscle that pulls the lateral brow down (the injection is just below it) It is easy to do and you will get a few mm's elevation. 

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Non Invasive Options For a Temple Lift?

+1

You may want to try Botox.  It is often helpful for your symptoms.  Good luck.

Sam Goldberger, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Drooping eyebrows

+1

if your brows are low, they are low - young age does not rule you out as a candidtate (within reason)

an ebl (endo brow lift) leaves small hidden scars and that sense is "less" invasive than alternatives

also botox to the crows feet can sometimes raise the lateral brow by weakening the downward pull of the orbicularis oculi

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

Non-surgical options for browlift

+1

In some cases, using Botox on the lateral (outside) area of your eye can give the illusion of lifting the brow. Botox placed in this area can relax the muscle that pull down (depress) the outer eye region. This effect is very subtle and only temporary, lasting 3-4 months at best.

Antonio Gayoso, MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Non Invasive Options For a Temple Lift?

+1

At your age I would first see someone about Botox. When placed carefully off to the side of the eye it blocks the muscles that pull down on the outer brow and allows the lifting muscles to be more active resulting in a small l upward movement of thelateral brow. This treatment has to be repeated every 4-6 months.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Please post a photo

+1

Without a photo is will be hard to be precise. But there are some good options for subtle browlifts.

Endoscopic left leaves no obvious incision, but could pull up your hairline some. A hairline [pretrichial] browlift does the best job of elevating the brow without changing the hairline.

Consult an Oculoplastics or facial plastics surgeon to go over your options.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon