Is It Possible to Lift My Temples and Pull Back Hairline?

hi i'd like to know if there is any way to pull back my temples and lift my hairline at the sides of my head. i mean like a temple lift but not for wrinkles because i'm still quite young (30) and i just want my face to look the way it looks when i pull back my hair very very tight. is that possible? thank you.

Yes this can be done.

+3

However you really need a personal consultation and facial analysis to determine the right approach for you.  

Temple lift to raise hairline

+2

Consider electrolysis if you want  to raise your temporal hairline. There would be no scar or danger of nerve damage. 

Web reference: http://www.kabaker.com

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Temple lift

+2

Yes you can have a temple lift (modified forehead lift). The incision is within the hair line parallel to the area that need a lift. It is important to know the anatomy because of the temporal branch of the facial nerve, need to protect that.

Temporal lift

+2

It's hard to say without seeing exactly what you want but I think the answer is "yes". You would need some type of forehead lift, or mini temporal lift. You would have a scar in you scalp which should be covered by your hair. If you think you will develop significant baldness you might need to reconsider.

+1

You would require a consultation with an experienced Plastic Surgeon to determine desired results.  A Temporal brow lift would raise the hair line somewhat, the incision is generally made in the hair line so there is no visible scaring on the face. 

Lifting Temples can be done by mini temple lift

+1

The short answer is yes, there are some mini temple lift procedures with incisions hidden behind the hairline. But to determine if you would be a good candidate you should see a board certified plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon skilled in this technique.

Lifting Temples and Elevating Hairline

+1

A temporal lift, done with an incision within the hair above the ear would accomplish what you want. I assume you are a female where there is no risk of future hair loss. As Dr. Kabaker suggested, your temporal hairline can be modified with electrolysis; laser hair removal can also be done.