Temple Implant or Fat Grafting For Concave Temples?

Hello I was wondering about temple implant/fat grifting/fillers in my concave temples. 1. What method excludes scars ? 2. Can you doctor estimate and write the price about that surgery comparing all these materials ? 3. How high is potential risk of that surgery ? Thank you very much ! Greetings

I prefer fat grafting

+1

Fat grafting is a less invasive procedure with no scars. No incision is needed, and it is your own body with little risk of infection/inflammation. So that is my "go-to" technique.

Having said that, some degrees of temple hollowing may be quite severe and an implant might be an easier/quicker fix. If you post photos, we might be able to help you a bit better.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to temple hollows

+1

Fat transfer is a wonderful option producing natural results when done properly. I have had great results with the procedure. It is a relatively safe procedure with minimal risks and downtime when done correctly. Scarring is minimal with this option. Find a facial plastic or plastic surgeon who does a lot of these procedures for optimal results and minimal risks. 

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS