I Got a Temp Bridge Put in 6 Months Ago and Getting Headaches, Pain, Dizziness?

they 'lost' 'never recieved' or 'didn't order my bridge'. My SO and myself have called their office multiple times and they always say they will call us back. They never do... Well today they said to come in Monday to have it re-made so they can order it. It has been 6 months. I have had horrible headaches, ear pain and dizziness the past 2 weeks. Could this be from the 'temp' bridge?

Symptoms With a 6 Month Old Temporary Bridge

+1

First of all you should be receiving a better standard of service.  Being put off of seating a permanent bridge for six months is certainly not standard of care.  If the bite is off on the temporary bridge it could be causing at least some of your symptoms such as headaches and ear pain.  I would not have permanent bridge seated until your symptoms are resolved.

Phoenix Cosmetic Dentist

6-mo old Temporary Bridge and headaches, pain and dizziness

+1

If the temporary bridge is loose or not fitting properly into your occlusion (the way your upper and lower teeth meet eachother, and slide over one another), these symptoms could possibly be related. I would suggest you have the temporary bridge checked and possibly remade in proper occlusion, and wait and see if these symptoms go away BEFORE cementing in the Permanent Bridge.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Pain is not likely related

+1

The issues you share are not likely related to the temporary bridge.  Perhaps some pain or tired jaw muscles, but the dizziness is not likely related.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist