Skinny Flab Treatments? (photo)

Desperate 4advice. A dancer who struggles w/ weight. I've been 2consults 2find treatments. Doc said I didn't really need lipo. Another said I didn't have enough fat 4 liposonix & that my stomach was loose skin not fat. UHM, have u seen my rolls?! How do I get rid of this xtra Fat/ loose skin/ some cellulite on inner thighs & the knee fat that is clearly there! Limited financially but if I want a dance career I've gotta change. What r my best options that won't take longer than a month? Thank u!

Pinch an inch for Liposonix

+2

Liposonix nonivasive fat reduction uses focused ultrasound, and the focal depth is about a half inch deep and a half inch thick. There needs to be at least an inch of thickness in the treated area for it to be an option. If you have been examined by someone who does Liposonix and told that you don't have enough, then it is probably true. Unfortunately skin laxity is a tough issue to treat, but options would inlcude Thermage or some types of laser treatments.

Web reference: http://baxterplasticsurgery.com/liposonix-treatment.html