Will I Need Braces? Read More Information Below

Last year I got one of my back left teeth pulled out. As a result, My inner cheek gets sucked in and when I chew ,sleep or pretty much anything that requires me moving my mouth I get this line in my left inner cheek which is painful and it sometimes it bleeds. Will I need braces to close in the part the missing tooth? If not please explain why and other options. Please help me. *I have no pictures because there in my mouth lol*

Sounds like a bridge would work well for you...

+1
If the tooth that is missing is in the back, but not the last tooth, then you would be a great candidate for a dental bridge.  Clear aligners are a great tool for closing gaps, but gaps as larger as a molar (back tooth).  In my professional opinion, a bridge would definitely be your best bet.   Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD

Web reference: http://www.drsofttouch.com/patient-gallery/

Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist