Can I have a second nose surgery? There is still a little bump on the bridge and it looks too big from the side. (Photo)

Hi, I had a rhinoplasty exactly one year ago and I'm not happy with the result. There is still a little bump on the bridge and the nose look big when I look aside (photos attached). I also don't like the tip of my nose, it's hard and big. In two days i'm going to my surgeon for him to look at the result. I want to know if I can have another surgery ? (From what it look like in my pictures). Thank you for your attention. Natalie

Residual bump on nose--possible revision rhinoplasty?

+1
The short answer to your question is that yes, you may be a candidate for revision.  I would suggest you speak (you may already have done so) with your surgeon about your concerns.  He/she can help you decide if its right for you.
Dr. Most

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
Yes, you can have a revision rhinoplasty by your surgeon and it usually does not require much recovery.

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon