2 weeks post op Rhinoplasty, Is my nose crooked? (photos)

I'm two weeks after my rhino and septom, before my rhino my nose was pretty much straight. Lately i got a dent from a door. It seems to me that my nose got a bit crooked after the injury (going left). A day after i got the dent my nose had a bit of bleeding. Have I injured my nose badly inuf that now the final shape will be ruined? Should l start considering a revision?

Give it time

+2
It is unlikely that you injured your nose in a way that would compromise the result of your surgery.  However, you should visit your rhinoplasty surgeon and discuss your concerns with him.  Your photos are not adequate to comment on.  Need for a revision is unlikely; but if needed, you should wait 4-6 months or longer.

New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crooked After Rhinoplasty

+1
It's not clear to me what you mean by getting a "dent from a door".  Did you hit your nose on a door?  Did this result in a visible dent?  Did this happen after your rhinoplasty or before?  If you hit your nose on a door so soon after your rhinoplasty, then it is possible to damage the final result.  Since you are only 2 weeks postop, the tissues are not strong yet and can be damaged quite easily.  At this point, you should let your surgeon know what has happened so that he can examine you.  Most likely, you will have to wait and let the healing process run its course and then evaluate the final cosmetic outcome.  Good luck.
Dr. Parham Ganchi - NJ Plastic Surgeon

Parham Ganchi, PhD, MD
Wayne Plastic Surgeon