Considering Chin Implant? (photo)

hello, I'm 27 yr old male. I have slight decreased chin projection. I'm trying to decide which Terino implant will be better for me : terino square chin style 1 or terino square chin style 2? main goal is to achieve square face will angular jawline (i'm doing the jaw implants also). which one is better to achieve the pic i want?what about the width?

Chin implant?

+1

Honestly, I think your chin projection looks fine.  I think the main difference between your photos and that of the models in the area of the mandibular angle area.  His are more defined in that area.  In your favor, you have rounder cheeks, which will look better than his as you age!

Achieving A More Square Chin Look

+1

Notice the point of maximal chin width in the model picturee compared to the corners of your mouth. That exceeds your current chin width by 1 cm per side. You will need a style 2 square chin implant that has the lowest amount of horizontal chin projection.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Possible chin implant

+1

From your profile picture, it appears that your chin projection is fine.  I would not recommend a chin implant that creates further projection for you.  There are some implants that will not project the front of the chin but can give further projection to the sides of the chin.  This may be something of interest to you.  The jaw implants could be done and may help you achieve what you want as well.  I would discuss your concerns with your surgeon so that you can come to an informed decision as to what will work best for you.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Considering Chin Implant?

+1

Very hard to advise without IN PERSON evaluations. Seek local PSs in your area to measure and evaluate.