When would be the best time to do a nose job and start fraxel and pulsed dye laser after ulthera procedure?

I am 31 yr old female and I had my ulthera yesterday. I have had fillers to cheeks, nasolabial folds, and botox about 6 months ago. I want to do a nose job and try Fraxel and Pulsed dye laser. The nurse told me I should wait for a month. I don't want to jeopardize my healing process for the ulthera. When would be the smartest time to start these procedures?

Ultherapy and other treatments

+1
Ultherapy targets deep tissues in the face and neck. In our San Diego practice we often combine fillers and skin resurfacing for amazing results.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Timing of ulthera with nose surgery and laser treatments

+1
I would recommend you wait about 4-6 weeks between Ulthera and other treatments like nasal surgery and skin lasers. Ulthera is deep ultrasound that remodels tissues just below the skin surface - there is no overlap in skin changes with Fraxel and Lasers and Ultherapy. Ulthera creates inflammation and tightening in the deep tissues, and swelling can occur within those same tissue layers with nasal surgery, so one treatment may impact the other. 

Michele A. Shermak, MD