How Much Will Closing the Teeth Gaps with Invisalign Cost?

How much will it cost to close the gap between my front two teeth with Invisalign? I dont need bottom ones, and my teeth are straight except for the front two.

Hmmm. It depends on goals

+2

Thanks for the picture!! that really helps.

#1- You might not be old enough. I can't tell from the photo, but you look quite young. If you're not, take that as a compliment :-). Invisalign has age requirements.

#2- If I were you I would discuss with your cosmetic dentist options for a) closing the space 2) doing two veneers on your lateral teeth (teeth right next to). This will really create nice proportions for entire smile.

You might be able to do Invisalign Express. Which is about 1/2 price of full Invisalign. Also speak with your dentist. I'd be able to close this using a series of retainers for much less than Invisalign's fee.

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist

Consultation is complimentary at most orthodontic offices

+1

Your Orthodontic consultation will be complimentary. The orthodontist will be taking about 8-10 picture and some X rays to extensively evaluate the problem and come up with a good treatment plan. As mentiond this appointment is complimentary at most of the orthodontic offices.

The treatment fees depends upon the severeity of the problem. Your orthodontist will work up a good financial plan and options depending upon your budget.

Puyallup Orthodontist

Cost Of Invisalign varies

+1

The cost of invisalign can vary depending on time of case and how complex it is.

Most importantly, go for a consultation to an Invisalign certified dentist to make sure you are a candidate for this procedure.

New York Cosmetic Dentist