I'm a Teenager and I Have a Hump on my Nose, Can It Be Removed Without Surgery?

This was caused by a 4 wheeler accident when I was 5. Is there a non surgical way to remove this?

NonSurgical Rhinoplasty for Nasal Injuries

+1

Because I don't know the extent of your injury, I can't say that the non-surgical nose job is right for you. If the accident when you were young caused you to have a deviated septum or other deformity, then surgery is the only way to fix this. However, if you have a small bump or hump, then filling the area around it can actually disguise the bump and make it look smaller. To do this, we use a filler called Radiesse, which mimics real bone and lasts around 6-12 months before the body reabsorbs it. Because you are young, this might be a great alternative for you to a surgical rhinoplasty. 

Removing or Improving Hump on Nose

+1

I did not see a picture attached and so cannot possibly answer this question.  That being said, there are certain defects or imperfections of a nose that can be corrected with minimally invasive treatments such as injectable filler. We call this the non-surgical rhinoplasty.  In our practice we use liquid injectabe silicone for our non-surgical rhinoplasties as it is precise and permant, yielding excellent results. I recommend you consult with a board-certified facial plastic surgeon or dermatologist for evaluation and treatment recommendations. Click below to see before and after photos of nasal defects corrected with liquid injectable silicone. 

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/treatments.php?id=25