I'm a Teenager and I Have a Hump on my Nose, Can It Be Removed Without Surgery?

This was caused by a 4 wheeler accident when I was 5. Is there a non surgical way to remove this?

NonSurgical Rhinoplasty for Nasal Injuries

+1

Because I don't know the extent of your injury, I can't say that the non-surgical nose job is right for you. If the accident when you were young caused you to have a deviated septum or other deformity, then surgery is the only way to fix this. However, if you have a small bump or hump, then filling the area around it can actually disguise the bump and make it look smaller. To do this, we use a filler called Radiesse, which mimics real bone and lasts around 6-12 months before the body reabsorbs it. Because you are young, this might be a great alternative for you to a surgical rhinoplasty. 

Removing or Improving Hump on Nose

+1

I did not see a picture attached and so cannot possibly answer this question.  That being said, there are certain defects or imperfections of a nose that can be corrected with minimally invasive treatments such as injectable filler. We call this the non-surgical rhinoplasty.  In our practice we use liquid injectabe silicone for our non-surgical rhinoplasties as it is precise and permant, yielding excellent results. I recommend you consult with a board-certified facial plastic surgeon or dermatologist for evaluation and treatment recommendations. Click below to see before and after photos of nasal defects corrected with liquid injectable silicone. 

Channing R. Barnett, MD