What techniques can be used to widen the tip after previous rhinoplasty? Fillers, fat, revision are options. What are the risks?

I'm very early in my rhinoplasty recovery (only 1.5 weeks). I know you will say it's way too early to judge the outcome, but I have noticed that my surgeon reduced the width of my tip too much. I have 2 parallel lines running down the sides of my nose and instead of having this /\ shape to my nose I now have this||shape from the front view. I miss my round tip, will I ever be able to get it back? How difficult is it to correct if that's the only thing I want to change in the future

Widening the tip after rhinoplasty

+1
Thanks for your question however a photo would have been helpful.
There are many options but an in-person evaluation would be most accurate in guiding you to the best option.
here are some options:
1. applying some additional tissues from yourself.
2. cartilage graft
3. careful and skillful application of fillers, 
4. careful application of fat
5. redoing rhinoplasty

Dr Sajjadian

Widening the tip after rhinoplasty?

+1
Yes you are correct we are all going to say it is to early to make any determination of your results at a week and a half post rhinoplasty surgery. There are options to add fullness back to the tip with revision rhinoplasty. However, I suggest you let things settle at this time and discuss your concerns with your surgeon so he/she may provide some answers to your concerns and hopefully put your mind at ease while you recover. Your surgeon knows best what was done during your procedure and what your expected results were and you can move forward from there with further conversations. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD