What Techniques Can Make my Eyes Look Almond or Korean? (photo)

Mostly like the first girl below I have American eyes and I just don't feel I look right. so I Hope someone can please help me I just hope it does not take long and I would like to avowed surgery. Please and thank you! :)

Almond shaped eyes

+1

The shape of the eyes depends on a number of factors including the length of the eye compared to its height, shape of the fold, amount of excess skin, etc.  Surgery can help achieve the almond shape.  If you don't want surgery then you may try various glues and double-sided tape that is made for this purpose. 

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Creating a natural eyelid crease

+1

There are a number of surgical techniques that would likely create the look you are going for.  If you would like to avoid surgery, you can always try eyelid "tape" initially to create the eyelid crease - it's commonly sold in Korea.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD