Technique to Help Skin Retract After Explant?

Other than compression, what other techniques can be done to help the skin retract after explantation? I have read some women use ice to help. I know it's best to consult with my surgeon, but I'm just curious what other surgeons tell their patients? I'm 23, 5'6", 115 lbs. Small B before surgery. 300cc silicone gel R, 280 L. Under the muscle.

Skin retraction after breast explantation

Unfortunately there are no easy remedies for the skin when implants are removed from the breasts.  Over time things usually settle down.

Sorry,  but I do not have any “magic” that I can share with you. I tell my patients that the most important factor, besides skin elasticity concerns, is “tincture of time”. In other words, patience is required after breast implant removal; it will likely take many months for patients to see the final results achieved. I think that the use of superficial lotions,  massage, and/or any other "miracle technology" etc. will make minimal to no difference to the long-term outcome  achieved.