Tear Troughs, Nasolabial Folds, Some Marionette and Other Lines, Mid-face Looks Fallen, Tired and Older Than 29? (photo)

I like my bone structure but not the overlying skin. I'm 29 now, the issue was always there and don't think there's been a huge change in this respect but it certainly doesn't look any better. When I loose weight my face is a deflated version of what you see in the photos - the folds are always there. Yes that is a fat-pad in my jowl area (pen pushes right through). My skin seems as elastic as ever but it just always looked like it's a few sizes too big for my face, creating folds. Please advise

Importance of A Consultation

+2

I agree with the other physician. These pictures are really not that helpful and regardless, nothing replaces an in-office consultation. That being said, I also think you may be looking in the mirror with a magnifying lens and should not be so critical of your appearance. I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon.

Get a consultation

+2

No one can give you a real answer without seeing you in person. There are plenty of plastic surgeons around -- get a consultation.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD