Tear Trough/nasolabial Folds Injector in Toronto? (photO)

Hi there, I am looking to add a subtle amount of volume to my tear troughs and nasolabial folds. Would Belotero be an option? Any docs in TO use it? Would 1 cc per side for the tear troughs be too much? Are there any docs in Toronto who inject with blunt cannulas into the tear trough? Prefer not to have the corners of my mouth injected as my mouth has always turned downwards. If I am injected in the nasolabial area and do not have the corners of the mouth injected will it look unbalanced? ty

Tear Trough/nasolabial Folds Injector in Toronto

+1
Belotero may be an option for the tear through. However, juvederm is a better product for the nasolabial area. An experienced and expert master injector knows how to balance the face to ensure a natural and beautiful result. To find a top injector the restylane.com and juvederm.com sites are good starting points.  

Tear Trough/nasolabial Folds Injector in Toronto?

+1

I suggest using Restylane for the tear troughs and Juvederm for the nasolabial folds. Search for a reputable board certified physician in your area to ensure a natural, lasting result.

Tear trough treatments in Toronto

+1

I have used various fillers successfully for many years to treat tear troughs and nasolabial folds. The choice of filler depends on the area injected, age of the patient, previous experience with filler, etc. Your most important decision is not which filler or which technique (e.g. cannula), but rather which injector to trust with your face. Ofcourse you want someone highly trained and experienced such as a dermatologist, and also want to make sure that you like and trust your physician and have a good rapport with them. Our website has much more details if you wish to research wrinkle fillers, etc. Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Restylane in Toronto

+1

I use Restylane Fine Lines (not available in the U.S.) and Esthelis Basic and Soft (called Belotero in the U.S.) and catheters.  You would need to be assessed to see which product would be best for you.  Please visit my website for more information or to book a consultation.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Dermal fillers and options

+1

It would be best to consult with a reputable practice in your area, and discuss with them all of the options available regarding different fillers and injection techniques.

Sam Naficy, MD