Is There a Tear Trough/malar Combo Implant?

I've heard of submalar/malar combo implants, but I'm inquiring about a tear trough (suborbital) malar combination implant as a way to economically and simultaneously augment the hollow area under the eyes as well as the top of the cheeks. The only miracle implant I've heard of to address these needs is an implant by Dr. Terino, but I am from the NJ/NYC area. Is there an implant such as this that exists and is used by doctors in my area? Thank you.

+1

There are other suborbital implants but I usually fashion one myself from existing malar/submalar implants. For patients with weak malar bone, this is a permanent solution with immediate satisfactory result.

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon