Tear Trough Grooves/dents?

I am 32 years old I had restylane fillers for diagonal sleeps lines superficially injected 6 months ago. A few nodules have remained but I now have deep grooves in the tear trough areas which were not there before. The restylane was injected on the far sides of my face (going towards the temples). What can I do? I don't want anymore fillers. I am considering laser and surgery. Thank you.

Tear Trough Grooves

+1

There are a variety of methods to improve lower eyelids and tear troughs that include surgical techniques or fillers such as hyaluronic acids or fat. It is recommended to be evaluated by a plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon