Tear Trough Deformity Correction?

Hi Doctors I read about the tear trough deformity and I found that thevkey is the under correction as you can not expect the hydrophilic capacity of the filler in this area. My question is how much should be this under correction ? Only little , means we fill till the groove is slight ? Or fill around 50% of the groove and stop or fill maximum of 0.2 cc ?

Correction of tear trough

+1

It would depend on the filler used.  Some are more hydrophilic than others.  Would recommend either juvederm or belotero as these are slightly softer than others for this area.

Maui Plastic Surgeon