Tear to Breast Pocket?

I had a BA a year ago however the implants were too wide for my frame so I had a revision 7 months ago. All has been fine until 4 weeks ago when I had some physio on my back. I put pillows around my breasts however ever since the right breast has been hurting and moving laterally into my armpit area when I use my pec muscle. My PS says I have torn the pocket and the tear should heal in a few weeks if I rest. Is it possible for the pocket to reheal itself to how it was before the tear?

Capsule tear

+1

You may very well have had a capsule tear. This usually heals but could cause some problems if it scars down funny.  Check with your surgeon.

Capsule tear following breast augmentation with implants

+1

This is called a "closed capsulotomy".  In my opinion, it may be difficult for your breast to return to the pre-injury appearance.  However, I would recommend that you wear a cutout underwire bra for a minimum of 3-6 weeks 24x7 to hold the implant in place and allow healing of the original pocket. 

Capsule Opened Up

+1

Somewhat unusual for this far out but it will heal, however unlikely that it will heal where it was before.  Your pocket will likely be wider than before and will still have the implant sliding out laterally afterwards.

Implants have a natural tendency to move out lateral over time as there is not much support out there, specially the larger implants.

Farbod Esmailian, MD