Can I Use a TCA Peel for Sun Spots on my Legs?

I would like to use TCA on the sunspots on my legs (see photo).  Somewhere it was mentioned on the site that TCA was to be used only on the face. Why is this? If I used TCA on my leg sunspots, what would happen? What strength would be too strong? Thanks

Sun spots on the legs do fine with TCA peels, Liquid Nitrogen freezes or laser/electric zapping.

+1

Sun spots can improve with TCA to individual spots just like with so many other methods but should only be done by your dermatologist so that you get the appropriate treatment without scarring.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon