TCA Peel, What Are My Options? (photo)

Hi I had a TCA Needle Peel done at the dermatologist office. Its been about a week since the peel came off but I was left with bright red marks after the treatment. It looks as though those areas got burned. She derma-stamped the areas before applying the TCA peel. My face is horrific now. I wanted to get rid of some hyper-pigmentation but my face is completely destroyed. I can't stop crying all day long. What are my options at this point?

TCA Peel, What Are My Options?

+1

Sorry for the results. Best to try red Light Ipl therapies daily for 2 weeks and local use of bleaching creams. Otherwist Tinture of Time will resolve these red issues over the next few months.