TCA Peel, What Are My Options? (photo)

Hi I had a TCA Needle Peel done at the dermatologist office. Its been about a week since the peel came off but I was left with bright red marks after the treatment. It looks as though those areas got burned. She derma-stamped the areas before applying the TCA peel. My face is horrific now. I wanted to get rid of some hyper-pigmentation but my face is completely destroyed. I can't stop crying all day long. What are my options at this point?

TCA Peel, What Are My Options?

Sorry for the results. Best to try red Light Ipl therapies daily for 2 weeks and local use of bleaching creams. Otherwist Tinture of Time will resolve these red issues over the next few months.