Is It Safe to Get a TCA Peel After Radiesse?

Is it OK to get a TCA Peel a week after Radiesse injections? (All is well with the injections - no problems)

Yes, it is safe

+1

In fact, I have done peels and fillers on the same day without any problems. Lasers, also have been shown to be safe with fillers. I'd discuss with your doctor, but in general, my answer is "yes".

Good luck.

New Orleans Dermatologist

TCA peel after Radiesse.

+1

Generally, it is safe to get a TCA peel after Radiesse - I would wait at least 2 weeks after the filler injections to allow the bruising and swelling to resolve. In theory, if you develop significant inflammation of the skin where the Radiesse material is located, the Radiesse material could dissolve faster. Because Radiesse is usually placed quite deep, I think this would be unlikely to occur.

Good luck.

Bryan K. Chen, MD
San Diego Dermatologist