Can I Have a Tca Peel and Titan on the Same Day?

Titan and TCA peel

+1

Yes. A Titan treatment and TCA Peel can be done on the same day. The Titan treatment would be done first, then the TCA Peel. 

Titan and chemical peel done on the same day

+1

They can be performed on the same day but the Titan would have to be performed first followed by the chemical peel.  There's no downtime with Titan but there is downtime with the TCA peel.

M. Christine Lee, MD
Walnut Creek Dermatologic Surgeon

Titan and TCA peel

+1

It would be my preference to perform these two procedures on different days if possible. If they MUST be done on the same day, Titan should be the first procedure performed. TCA peel can then be applied after the skin has adequately cooled from the tightening procedure. The heat from the Titan doesn't't disrupt the skin's surface, however it  may make skin more sensitive to chemical peeling agent.

Peter L. Kopelson, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon