TCA Peel for Tattoo Removal on African American Skin?

I got a tattoo on my right wrist that says "know thyself" in english and a matching one that says "temet nosce" on the right wrist. However, I got them at separate times so the right one is slightly smaller than the left one because the guy that did it was not very good.

Needless to say, I want the right one removed. Two wrist tattoos are too intense for my personality. I seriously wish I would have thought it through because now I am stuck with both for the rest of my life

Tattoo Removal in African-American Skin

+1

I do not think a TCA peel will remove a tattoo in anyone without possibly using a very high acid concentration which may lead to scarring. The best way to remove tattoos is with laser photocoagulation. It is a bit less efficacious in African-American skin and several treatments are required, but this is probably your best bet.