TCA Peel Strength to Use on Scars and Under Eye?

I have 3 small areas I want to peel and I plan on using TCA Peel. Area 1 is an old burn scar. Area 2 is under my right eye, which is barely noticeable. The 3rd area are dime sized liposuction scars which are a dark chocolate color. What strength would be suitable for me? Thank you.

TCA May Not Be Your Best Option

+1

From what you describe, TCA may not be the best option for all of your scars. The wording of your question also has me concerned that you are considering performing the treatment on yourself at home. TCA is not a benign treatment and should only be performed by an experienced physician. Even in the best of hands, TCA peels can result in skin discoloration and scarring. Great care must be used around the eye as scarring of the eyelid can lead to eye complications requiring additional procedures. I would suggest that you visit with a dermatologist, facial plastic surgeon, or plastic surgeon to get an opinion about the best treatment for your scars.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon