TCA Peel - Patchy Skin After Third Treatment

I had the third treatment of a course of four Easy TCA peels last Thursday. The previous two were fine and I was really pleased with the results. However, I had to see a different doctor for the third peel because my usual one was unavailable. The third treatment stung more and I developed very dark brown skin around the sides of my face and across my cheeks. It has peeled offf now but where the brow patches are has turned very blotchy red/brown in colour.Will it fade?

TCA peels

+1

It should fade over time but why not have the original doctor take a look?  Also, make sure that you remember to wear proper sunblock with full spectrum UVA/UVB protection for a full year to prevent increased pigmentation from the sun.