TCA Peel for Fair Skin?

Is it true that TCA peels are for darker skin? I read on a blog that it's risky to have this treatment if a person has fair skin. I have fair skin, a bit yellowish because I'm asian. And my skin has super dark spots because of acne. Thanks!

TCA peel

+1

Deep chmical peels are best in fair skin. Deep peels can not be done in dark skin because of the risk of post inflamatory hyperpigmentation.

Asian skin is risky, as in dark skin. The skin needs to be prepared with a medical grade skin care then start light peels and graduate to deeper peels.

Do not do it your self. see a plastic surgeon or dermatologist