Will a TCA peel fix textural damage six months after Palomer non ablative laser? (photo)

My main issue is with texture and the pinholes the laser has left behind . It is very hard to ever capture on camera because the scarring is micro and covers my whole face . What depth peel would be needed to correct this problem ? Or should I think about skin needling or dermal rolling to produce collegen to hopefully fill in the tiny track marks .

Will a TCA peel fix textural damage six months after Palomer non ablative laser?

+1

TCA may be a reasonable option in your situation but an exam will be useful.

In future use TCA peels

+1

I am not a laser fan. Laser is a more expensive way to correct sun damage and keratosis on the facial and body skin. I think a TCA peel is an inexpensive simple office procedure that works better than any laser and at a remarkably less cost. Go for the TCA al the eay in the future. You will be pleased. My Best, Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

+1

Maybe but over the internet very hard to advise... Please seek IN PERSON opinions as to treatment options. I am using a newer product for smoothing cellulite than also works on "rough" textured skin.. Early results impressive..

Laser skin resurfacing

+1

In your skin color The TCA peel will not improve the skin dramatically. The Gold Standard for improving skin texture, lines, color is CO2 laser skin resurfacing. This will require preparing the skin prior to surgery, and expertise in laser skin resurfacing with full ablative mode.

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com