TCA Peel Effective for Scars in Eye Area?

i've been searching for doctros who can remove my pitted scars from electrolysis- done on my eyebrows year ago. actually there are only 5-6 visible pitts, but when I stretch my skin i can see that part of treated skin is slightly uneven(when raise eyebrows some fine wrinkles appear).

I've visited some doctors (plastic surgeons) but they said that it is undetectable and that it can't be done, but one surgeon told me that he can smooth out my skin with 30% TCA peeling. Please give me advice, what treatment would be best for my problem! i want my smooth skin back!

Fractional CO2 laser appropriate for scars in periorbital, eyelid areas

+1

Unfortunately, TCA peel is not safe and not very effective for scars in the eyelid or periorbital areas. In fact, vaseline or Aquaphor is typically applied to the eyelids during TCA chemical peel to minimize irritating the eyes, particularly the cornea. The old gold standard is CO2 laser; the new gold standard is Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing as the recovery time is much faster 5-6 days and risks of hypopigmentation is much less.

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

Scars in eye area

+1

The scars you hace show in the picture. TCA will NOT improve on them. You need a CO2 laser resurfacing to improve on the scars. Your color seems good for Carbon Dioxide Laser Resurfacing. It is the gold standard.