How Long Before TCA Peel Expires?

I bought a 12.5% TCA peel from Makeup Artists Choice website. I have been really scared to use it, afraid that it might scar my face or something bad would happen.

So I have had the TCA peel for over a year now and was thinking about finally using it, but I wanted to know if it expires or gets old and if so after how long? Also has anyone heard of Makeup Artist Choice and if so are they a reputable company?

TCA Peel probably has expired

+2

I never recommend patients doing their own chemical peels. It is so tricky to get it right and the right concentration etc. There are so many variables.  Most professional medical grade TCA solutions are good for about 6 months. Who knows what you are getting or where it is coming from. I would not risk it.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon