TCA Peel Downtime?

I can only take one week off for a TCA Peel. How many days after the procedure will it take for the peeling to stop? Will it look bad? Will I be able to wear make up?

Post-op recovery after TCA chemical peel

+1

Most people should have no problem going back to work 6-7 days later, possibly with some makeup. The key prior to makeup application is for the skin sloughing process to complete. You can facilitate skin sloughing by taking frequent but gentle face wash or shower as well as judicious and consistent application of emollients every 4-6 hours for the first 5-6 days after TCA chemical peel.

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon