Another TCA Peel to Correct Previous Burn Scars?

Should I do another TCA peel to correct these burn scar spots? This time I'll be more careful just to the area that has the brown/red scar.

TCA Peel

+1

These are deep burns from self administered TCA Peel.

I blame the company selling you the TCA, Remember you are applying ACID to your face, which has great potentials for complications even in experienced hand.

Avoid more damage from self-doctoring

+1

If I am understanding you correctly, you caused these scars from doing an at-home TCA peel. It is unfortunate that TCA is available online as we experts are seeing a plethora of complications from such self administered peels. Please see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon who performs a lot of peels and lasers (and therefore understands wound healing) to minimize these scars.

Mary Lupo, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist

Don't do it.

+1

I would strongly advise you to refrain from any further peels on the red area. It is more likely to make it more red. If and when the redness subsides, I would only then consider another peel to lighten  the brown area. In the mean time you could try a bleaching cream such as triluma and definite sunblock.