TCA Peel to Improve Brown Spots and Skin Texture?

Will a TCA Peel help brown spots/skin texture on forearms? If so, what approximate  strength, I am fair skin and always burn in the sun, not that I sit out in it anymore.

Thanks!

35% TCA chemical peel preceded by Jessner peel great value for rejuvenation and chemoprevention

+1

TCA chemical peel offers a great value for fair skin complected individuals looking for moderate rejuvenation, reversal of prior sun damage (chemoprevention) and a smoother complexion. In my hands, Jessner peels preceded by 35% TCA chemical peel is a good place to start. It would be desirable to use prescription-strength topical retinoid for at least 4-6 weeks prior to TCA chemical to maximize clinical benefit and to minimize post-treatment unevenness in skin tone.

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon