Correcting Brown Skin from TCA Peel?

I had a TCA Peel done 7 weeks ago, 50%. My skin peeled and now it is very dark brown where the liquid was applied. How do I get this to go away? The worst is on my chin where she applied it several times

Time and a good bleaching cream is all I would advocate.

+1

If you already have darker skin, it is more likely that you will turn dark after chemical peels or laser procedures. Since this has happened to you, as long as it is simply darkness and not scarring relating to blistering or severe skin damage, you should resolve with time and a good bleaching cream. Avoid the sun and avoid any other cometic procedures, including other peels. Sometimes it takes months for darkness to resolve, but it will resolve.

Hope this helps!

Beverly Hills Dermatologist