Will a TCA Peel and microneedling help my hideous face? (photos)

I have enlarged pores, deep glabellar lines, deep nasolabial folds, hollow "lower" cheeks which make my face look long and pointy, wrinkles in my forehead, loose upper lid skin, wrinkles under my eyes, neck is getting wrinkly, and I have very ruddy skin. Will a few 35% TCA peels and regular microneedling (540 needles 1.5mm) help my ugly mug at all? If so, how would you go about it (needling first, then how long before peel, etc.). I truly appreciate any advice you can give.

Several Options for Pores, Wrinkles and Folds

+1
You have several options. Yes, microneedeling will give you some amazing results but you may want to consider having some filler and Botox as well. There are many great peels available; TCA may not be the best option for you. I’d recommend you see a medical professional for a consultation to find out what options are best for you. Starting off with a peel would be my recommendation followed by the Dermaroller and lastly Botox and any Filler injections.

Will a TCA Peel and microneedling help my hideous face?

+1

I really enjoyed Dr Morgan's posting, and very nice outlined advise! Understand non invasive therapies offer non substantial results!!! Start with these therapies with your "goal" to have a full FL/NL with eyes, possible fat grafting...

TCA peels and facial skin

+1
  • Pre treatment with retin a, followed by a 30% TCA peel will improve skin quality and pores on the face and neck,
  • Botox will improve the forehead (glabellar) wrinkles, 
  • Filler will improve the cheek (nasolabial folds) and depression,
  • a blepharoplasty will help your upper lids.
  • And appreciating your beauty will help too!
  • See a plastic surgeon for a plan to fix what bothers you most. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Facial rejuvenation

+1
I do not believe that TCA peels and micro-needling will do anything to the facial skin.

There are multiple options to resolve deep nasolabial fold, deep frown line, skin texture.

A consultation with  a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, (American Board Of Plastic Surgery) , to evaluate the problems and the options in treatment and potential risk of each procedure

Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com