TCA Under Eye Peel-What Percentage?

I am interested in getting an under eye TCA peel by a dermatologist or PS. At 37years old, I have crepe paper wrinkles under my eyes that have been there for years. (Botox cannot help) What is a good TCA peel percentage to use if I only want one treatment? What do PS or dermatologist's normally charge for a TCA peel for the under-eye area only? Is it worth it?

TCA peels do great for around the eyes wrinkles.

+1

30-35% TCA does great for the crepiness around the eyes but does need to be done a few times at monthly intervals for roughly $350 each.  The more you do, the more improvement you usually get. Good after care with cortisone creams, retin A ,sunscreens and moisturizers is essential.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon