Whole Body TCA Peel for Asian Skin?

I am an Asian and I'm planning to have a whole body peeling using 15% TCA. I already bought the solution but I'd like to ask how the procedure is gonna go. I've also used Glycolic soap and bleaching soap for 3 weeks now. And I'd also like to know what to do after the peeling. Thanks. This is also my first Chemical Peel.

Don't do whole-body TCA

+2

I would not recommend whole body peeling, you could run into trouble such as scarring, PIH, etc. The body heals differently then the face.

Do yourself a favor and go visit a Dermatologist. If you attempt this treatment yourself, you most likely will be visiting this site again asking for help on how to get rid of scarring and pigmentation.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Don't suggest you do your own TCA body peel

+2

I don't suggest that you attempt a full body peel on your own and certainly not without medical supervision. Body areas heal very differently than the face, so you are risking scarring along with other issues such as hyperpigmentation, swelling, redness, delayed healing, etc.

Los Angeles Dermatologist

Chemical Peel for whole body is dangerous and ridiculous

+1

You are asking for trouble.

Asking us to help you do something dangerous is ridiculous on your part.

You want to do A WHOLE BODY PEEL?!

Be realistic, see a professional to help you achieve your goals, if they are REALISTIC.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.