Can I Use TCA 12.5 Peel to Treat Blemish,blackhead and White Bumps Under my Skin? (photo)

i have acne about 2years and now im using the Larosett clay mask about 6weeks already,but my face seems have a lot of blemish and blackhead,red spot and acne scar, can i use the TCA 12.5 peel for my face to treat acne scar while i still have acne?? and how should i use it on my first time?and what should i use after the peel?

TCA peels

+1

TCA peels are great for treating discolorations of the face however I do not recommend that a TCA peel be performed at home.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon