Is There Tax on Latisse?

The nurse I saw taxed me $22 for 2 boxes. I didn't think there was tax on prescription products including Latisse. The medical day spa nurse I saw (who co-owns the business) charged me tax on this product. Did I just get overcharged? Thanks.

Tax on latisse

+1

There should be no tax as its a prescription. no tax in virginia.

whyskin.com sells it with no tax and free shipping for 89.99.

Ashburn General Surgeon

There should be no tax on Latisse

+1

Latisse is a prescription product so there should be no sales tax in the US. It can be purchased from any state at my web store TheWebDermatologist.com or by following the link below. There will be no tax and no shipping charge.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/latisse/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

No tax on Latisse in Washington

+1

In the state of Washington there is no tax on prescriptions. It would seem odd that the rules would be different in California. I would check at a local plastic surgeons office to get their opinion.

Kennewick Plastic Surgeon