Philtrum just blends into my nose. Is there anything I can do to set back my philtrum? (photos)

There is almost no angle between my philtrum and my nose. It's as if my philtrum runs straight to the tip of my nose. It's very embarrassing and I hate it. My philtrum protrudes and I look ugly is there anything I can do to set back my philtrum?

Rhinoplasty candidate for protruding philtrum

+1
To  reduced the prominent philtrum, nasal spine resection along with a columellar- Plasty is required. This can be done as a stand-alone procedure, or as part of a rhinoplasty. For many examples of columellar-plasty, please see the link below

Philtrum just blends into my nose. Is there anything I can do to set back my philtrum?

+1
   The area at the nose lip junction can be deepened.

Los Angeles, CA...................