Permanent Tattoo On Eyelids, Can I Still Use Latisse?

Latisse and Tattoos

+2

Having a tattoo on your eyelids should not preclude you from using and enjoying the benefits of Latisse. I recommend that you follow the directions of the manufacture (apply at bedtime to each upper eyelid daily) and you should see results within 6 -8 weeks.

Latisse use with permanent eyeliner

+1

Latisse is perfectly safe to use if you have a permanent tattoo eyeliner. Latisse is gently applied daily along the base of the upper eyelashes using a disposable brush which is included with product. The tattoo will have no adverse effect.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Can you Use Latisse After Permanent Eyeliner Applied

+1

Yes, the Latisse should only be applied to the eyelashes and not the eyelid itself. Having permanent eyeline tattoo applied should not cause any problems with Latisse. If you develop any problems, see your dermatologist. Good luck.

Andrew Kaufman, MD