Tattoo Removal On Arm. Mainly Black Ink But Some Yellow, Orange, Green and Blue?

I have a half sleeve tattooer I would like to remove it has mainly black but with some yellow orange green and blue just wondering if it be possible to remove this?

More rapid tattoo removeal

+1

Green and blue inks respond very quickly to treatment with the PicoSure laser. Other colors such as the black and yellow in your tattoo also respond more quickly to the PicoSure laser compared to conventional lasers. The orange color would best be treated with a q-switched Nd:YAG laser. The two lasers can be performed at the same visit.

Picosure can remove your tattoo quickly

+1

Before the Picosure laser, removal of colors like blue and green were slow and difficult. Studies with this new technology show ink like yours being removed in as few as 3-4 treatments, even the colors.  Look for a Picosure Physician, and although there are only about 15 in the country right now, they are spread around and more should be coming.  I have one in my Phoenix practice, but its the only one in the Southwest.  There are none overseas at the moment.

Lee P. Laris, DO
Phoenix Dermatologist

Laser #tattoo removal

+1

the colors in the tattoo and the amount of ink placed under the skin which is directly proportional to the size of tattoo on a body surface area are very important in determining the final outcome of laser-assisted tattoo removal. Laser tattoo removal is a committment and it takes time and u may or may not be satisfied with the final outcome. the greater the number of treatments required the greater is the risk of scarring under the skin. I completely agree with Dr Ibrahimi and I disagree with Dr Green. choose your doctor wisely

Misbah Khan, MD

Laser tattoo removal multiple colors

+1

Laser tattoo removal can be done for most colors. Each color has a specific wavelength of absorbance that is optimal. Most of the colors you have respond well to lasers but the yellow ink might be a challenge. This may not be as much an issue if you are fair skinned. There are also other tricks to get the yellow color lightened as well. It would be my recommendation to see a board certified dermatologist with advanced training in laser to get the best treatment results.

Omar Ibrahimi, MD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon

Removing tattoos is made simpler through the Yag laser

+1

The black part of the tattoo is much easier to remove than the colors such as yellow, orange, green and blue.  All of tattoos are best treated with the Yag laser which was designed primarily for this reason.  Surgery or dermabrasion is no longer necessary. You will be happy that you removed your tattoo when it is all over.

Michele S. Green, MD