Best Way to Remove Black Tattoo on Rib Cage?

I have a quote written in black on my rib cage and I was wondering, what's the best way to go about removing it? I was also wondering if you can name a place in FL where it is available? Thanks.

Laser Tattoo Removal is Safe and Reliable

+1

You should seek a practitioner qualified to use it, too. Many other treatments like TCA chemical peels, and IPL treatments can damage the skin and cause further problems with scarring.

My choice is to use a laser that can be set or tuned to deal with the various ink colors that need to be treated.

That being said, a lot of the result depends on your skin type and the results of removal are often less than perfect as some ink can remain and some scarring or loss of skin pigment can occur.