Tattoo removal likely to remove completely? (photo)

Hi I have a half sleeve tattoo in black ink . It was done free hand and honestly it was the worst experience of my life. I couldn't leave home without wearing long sleeves. I began removal in August 2013 and I have had 4 treatments on the overall tattoo . I was wondering if it will be gone completely or will I still have faint lines? The hyper pigmentation doesn't seem to be settling down aswell.

There is a good chance this tatto can be removed completely.

+1
The tattoo is lightly applied black ink.  This greatly improves your chances of getting it removed completely with a Q-switched or Picosecond laser.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon