Tattoo Removal on a New, Professional, "Grey" Tattoo?

Hey. Is it possible to remove a new professional tattoo? It is "grey". I mean, there is black outlines and filled with shading. I am very depressed because of this.. I just think how stupid I was and why did I do this. The tattoo is from my shoulder to elbow, but since the tattoo isnt finished yet, it doesnt have much ink yet everywhere. I dont want to go and finish this tattoo. Im scared becouse usually i go shirtless every summer but now i cant.

Grey Tattoo is Removable

+1

This can be completely removed with one of the modern, powerful q-switched yag lasers.

Our preference is the Lutronic Spectra VRM q-switched yag laser which is the most powerful tattoo removal laser on the market.