Tattoo Removal Treatment for Lips

I just got a tattoo on my lips and he messed it up. He did it crooked and got a line on my real lip. How do I get the ink out fast so it don’t show as much. Its only a line but its annoying to look at.

Laser removal for tattoos

+1

The best way for removal is likely laser tattoo removal. Unfortunately, this can have its own problems with removing pigment in the skin or not completely removing the tattoo depending on the color. Immediate results can be obtained with surgical removal but this can leave a scar though if it is along the red/white border, this can be easily hidden.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is there a quick treatment for what was intended to be permanent?

+1

We agree that the better option is laser tattoo removal with Q-switched lasers.  However, much depends on the color of the ink that was used and the base pigment that it may turn to once the laser process is started.  However, in our experience, treating the ink sooner rather than later is a benefit.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Surgery is best for lip tattoo removal

+1

Surgery is the only fast way, but that could leave you with an unsightly scar. Laser tattoo removal may do a wonderful job in reducing the tattoo pigment, but it may involve multiple (ten or more) monthly treatments.

Ronald Shelton, MD